Looking for a lively speaker to educate your employees, friends, neighbors or co-workers about SEO and Internet Marketing? I can’t promise that I’ll make you an expert in one session, but I can promise you’ll probably learn some things you didn’t know that will make an appreciable difference in your rankings, and I guarantee I won’t put you to sleep.
My philosophy on teaching people stems from an old joke that the Soviets used to tell about the Americans, and the Americans used to tell about the Soviets. The American space program was having a hard time getting pens to work in space, and were investing all sorts of time and money into solving the problem. Finally, they asked the Soviets, ‘How are you getting pens to work in space?!’ The Soviets replied, ‘We just use pencil.’ Even though this may sound a little bit holistic, I don’t like to complicate things. My motto for teaching is simply, “I use pencil”.
What Others Have Said
“This session was great – easy to understand, informative and actually funny! Josh Ziering is very entertaining!”
Josh did a great job presenting on 301 redirects and the SEO benefits of social media. Great speaker. Knowledgeable and a very comfortable speaker.
Thanks for breaking it down for a newbie. Appreciate the humor too.
Upcoming Speaking Events
- The 2012 speaking roster is shaping up! If you’d like me on your roster, check out my contact page.
Most Recent Speaking Events
- March 2012 – Infusioncon – Unveiling The New API Documentation For Infusionsoft’s V25 Software
- February 2012 – WordCamp Phoenix – An Introduction To SEO
- November 2011 – PodCamp – WordPress Panel – “Bringing Your Content To The Masses”
- August 2011 – Affiliate Summit East 2011, New York City – “A Guide To Blowing Up Your Website”
- June 2011 – Online Marketing Summit – Phoenix AZ, “Using Facebook To Marketing Your Brand”
- May 2011 – ShareASale ThinkTank, Chicago IL. “SEO Whiteboard Throwdown”
- Feb 1, 2011 – Internet Marketing for Beginners Meetup – A Crash Course In Internet Marketing – Meetup
- January 29, 2011 – Chandler, Arizona – “The Metrics System” – Using analytics to gain insight into what your users are looking for, how to help them find it, and where to uncover hidden money in your website – Phoenix Word Camp
- January 9-11, 2011 – Las Vegas, NV – Google Analytics – Learn the intricacies involved in one of the world’s best analytics packages. If you’re not measuring and collecting data, you’re leaving money on the table. – Affiliate Summit West
- September 27-30, 2010 – Kauai, Hawaii – Social Media Link Love – Understanding which links count and which ones don’t. How to manage a solid linking campaign through social media – Woot! Search and Social Conference
- August 15-17, 2010 – New York City – Affiliate Summit East – Using Social Media to Enhance an SEO Campaign – You thought Twitter was just for talking about good BBQ? Learn how to get your campaigns really cooking with these hybrid SEO/Social Media techniques.
- April 3, 2010 – Chandler AZ – Laid Off Camp Phoenix – How to use SEO in a cost effective manner to promote yourself and your business
- A Primer On Search Engine Optimization – Affiliate Summit West 2010 – Las Vegas, NV
- SEO Tuesday Guest Presenter for ^RETT Or Real Estate Tech Tank http://twitter.com/retechtank – Chandler, AZ